Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Documenting my American Bulldogs & Olde English Bulldogges

hi everyone! I love American Bulldogs and Olde English Bulldogges!! Some people wake up, dread going to work, hitting that traffic jam, waiting in that endless coffee line...but me???!!! NO WAY!!! I was blessed to be able to walk out to my coach house & do my family job! When I wake up in the morning I am greeted by my doggie yard! I take care of them and work them all day! Nothing puts a smile on my face more than seeing my dogs do agitation and protection work! That is what a Working Breed Dog is for!

There are a lot of people out there who don't know what a true American Bulldog is! or even what an Olde English Bulldogge is! Not to mention several people do not know how many different types of dog breeds in general there really are out there, and how truly lovable bully breeds are!

Wherever I go, I take my dog!



Picture of Olde English Bulldogge


This blog will not only document my doggie mama days, but also educate and enlighten you on the history of the traditional American Bulldog & Olde English Bulldogge. The way dogs are meant to be made!


www.realdawgleather.com

No comments: